- 180 g Tamar Valley Natural Yoghurt
- 40 g capers
- 25 g brown sugar
- 10 mL white vinegar
- 10 g dill
- 150 g continental cucumber
- zest of half a lemon
- 500 g red snapper fillet, skin off
- 15 g green curry paste
- 100 g green beans
- 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 1 coriander root, cleaned
- 30 g spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 10 mL fish sauce o 15 mL lime juice
- 10 g cornflour
- Place snapper, curry paste, green beans, kaffir lime leaves, egg, spring onion, coriander root, lime juice and fish sauce in food processor and blitz until everything just starts to come together, you want to keep some of the fish & herb chunks.
- Thinly shave cucumber, roughly chop capers and dill. Combine with Tamar Valley Natural Yoghurt, sugar, vinegar and lemon zest. Check seasoning and allow to sit.
- Roll mixture into balls (Toss lightly in some corn flour if particularly wet) flatten slightly and fry. Cook until golden brown on all sides. Ensure patties are cooked through.
- Serve patties with cucumber yoghurt dressing.
These can be shallow fried or deep fried depending on preference.