- 4 x 280 g salmon fillets, skin on
- 250 g Tamar Valley Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tsp warmed honey
- Zest of ó lime
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp of 2 finely chopped birds eye chilli, deseeded
- 3 – 4 whole Kaffir lime leaves
- 4 – 6 fine long shreds of lime zest
- 4 – 6 fine slices of fresh chilli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x zucchini, finely sliced into ribbons
- In a medium bowl combine 250 g (1 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style natural yoghurt and all the dressing ingredients. Set aside to allow the aromatic flavours to meld. Cover and refrigerate after 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. As the pan reaches temperature place the salmon fillets in skin side down. Allow the fillets to slowly sizzle and the skin to become crisp. Carefully turn fillets with a spatula after 5 minutes, allowing them to cook for a further few minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter and accompany with ribboned zucchini and top with the kaffir lime yoghurt dressing.
The dressing is also wonderful with BBQ chicken or leftovers. It also makes a great replacement for mayonnaise.