- 4 tbsp Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tins diced tomatoes
- 2 medium red capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 birds eye chilli, diced finely
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- small handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat then add garlic, chilli, herbs and spices. Cook and stir with wooden spoon until fragrant.
- Add onion and cook until softened. Next, add capsicum and cook for 5 minutes until slightly softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, olives and balsamic vinegar and bring the pan to a simmer. After 10 minutes, spoon in yoghurt and mix through.
- Next, create 4 wells in the pan and crack an egg into each well, making sure to space them out. Put a lid on the pan and cook for approximately 8 minutes (check after 6 minutes).
- Garnish with fresh spinach and salt and pepper. Serve on toast immediately.