- 2 cups Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 100g high quality dark cooking chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 full cream milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or rice malt syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup seasonal berries
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- icing sugar, to serve
- Place a medium saucepan over low-medium heat and pour in milk. Add chocolate and stir occasionally making sure the milk doesn’t boil.
- Once chocolate has melted and incorporated into milk, add maple syrup and vanilla and stir until completely combined
- Place yoghurt in a large mixing bowl then pour chocolate mixture over the top. Fold in the chocolate mixture until fully incorporated. Spoon in serving glasses and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve with seasonal berries, nuts and lightly dust with icing sugar