- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Passionfruit Yoghurt
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups pain flour
- 1 2/3 tbsp baking powder
- fresh seasonal berries
- generous pinch of salt
- Preheat waffle maker iron.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk plain Greek yoghurt, milk, eggs and vanilla until it comes together.
- Next, add flour, baking powder and the salt and mix until combined or batter is smooth
- Grease waffle iron and cook waffles according to instructions from manufacturer.
- Top with fresh berries and passionfruit yoghurt. Serve immediately