- 250 g organic rolled oats
- 250 g mixture of LSA, dried fruit and nuts (or favourite blend)
- 150 g honey, warmed
- 150 mL rice bran oil
- 150 g espresso coffee
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground fennel
- Preheat oven to 130°C
- Line two roasting dishes with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the first two dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, pour the honey, rice bran oil and coffee into a jug. Stir in the cinnamon and fennel until combined. Pour mixture over the dry ingredients until completely coated.
- Spread mixture evenly onto prepared roasting dishes, and bake on a low heat for two hours or until crunchy.
- Serve with Tamar Valley Greek Style all natural yoghurt and poached or seasonal fruit.
The Granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to one month.