- 1 cup oats, rolled
- ½ cup apple juice
- 100 g Tamar Valley Natural Yoghurt
- 15 g dried sultanas
- 80 g apricots, chopped
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ a granny Smith apple, grated
- 10 toasted almond flakes
- 20 g Western Star Original Butter, melted
- small handful mixed berries to serve
- Combine the rolled oats, juice, yoghurt, currants or sultanas, chopped apricots and nutmeg in a large bowl and stir together. Refrigerate & soak overnight.
- To serve, stir in the grated apple, put into a bowl and garnish with more yoghurt, melted butter and crispy almonds.
An old favourite never gets boring with high quality yoghurt. Serve with fresh cut seasonal fruit such as berries & stone fruits.