- 12 lamb cutlets (3 per serve)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice (squeeze of half a lemon)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 4 tbsp of Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 200 g tub store bought good quality pesto
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- Heat the BBQ grill plate until smoking.
- Meanwhile, rub the garlic, oil and lemon over the lamb cutlets and sprinkle the oregano to season.
- Place cutlets on grill and cook each side for approximately 3 minutes until just pink or as desired.
- Whilst the lamb is cooking mix the Tamar Valley Greek style yoghurt, pesto and paprika together in a mixing bowl until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When the lamb is cooked until liking, transfer to a serving platter and spoon over pesto yoghurt dressing.
- Serve with either a salad or wilted spinach and smashed potatoes.
Yoghurt pesto can be prepared and refrigerated overnight
to allow the flavours to infuse into the yoghurt.